414 West Main Street.
Waxahachie, TX 75165
Mon 7:00am to 7pm
Tues 7am to 7pm
Wed 7am to 7pm
Thurs 7am to 7pm
Fri 7am to 7pm
Sat 7am to 7pm
Sun 10am to 7pm
- Best coffee shop I have been to in Texas!!!! Drove over an hour to try it out and it was totally worth it! –Sarah Vanroyce
- Have to love this place! The aesthetic of this coffee shop is just amazing! The whole set up, outdoor area and indoor is just so beautiful and overall relaxing. The coffee and tea are magnificent and the food is to die for. Couldn’t go wrong stopping here!Great prices to put the cherry on top of it all. –Donovan Sigler
- Great place with lots of room and great coffee. My wife and I came here to work and read on a Wednesday night and there was plenty of room for us to do so. My vanilla latte was fantastic and the atmosphere in the shop was unbeatable. –Rob W.
- One of my favorite coffee houses. Great homemade dishes, crafted coffee and fantastic ambiance. Everybody has a warm and candid attitude. They have a nice variety of high quality leave teas. Indoor or outdoor this house will make you feel you belong there. – anonymous
- This place is my go to! My daughter and I go on little dates to this shop. They are always so welcoming, sweet and patient especially with my kiddo. They made her little hot chocolate so pretty and she felt so incredibly special. Here, just take all my money! Kudos to this place I can’t say thank you guys enough for the sweet memories with my baby! P.S. the COLD WAR drink…. omg. It is so good!! –Melinda G.
- I cannot begin to explain how wonderful this place is. Let’s start with the charm. This place is so full of character. It’s cozy, comfy and feels like home. The food is absolutely amazing and the atmosphere is friendly. When I need a great place to work or just read, this is where you will find me! –Keitha F.